Monday, October 29, 2012

Little Miss and the Cake Show

I'd heard about Canada's Baking and Sweets Show through Facebook, but really wasn't interested until it was announced that Duff Goldman, from Food Networks' "Ace of Cakes" was going to be there.  It wasn't him so much that I liked about the show, but his team of cake decorators, and how each of them had their own specialty.  If you want to hear more about me going on about the show click here.

Little Miss even likes "the cake show" and pulled out the DVD's the other day (perhaps to cheer me up since I had a cold).  "You know, he's coming to Canada in a couple of weeks," I said, "pretty close to here."

"Do you have to fly on a plane or can you drive to get there?"  She's measures things by vehicles now.

"Well, he'll have to take a plane, but we could drive." Of course she immediately wanted to go, but at that point I hadn't planned on taking the trip.  Eventually when the opportunity arose, I couldn't take her anyway.


But after a half-hour wait in line, I got him to sign the book for her :)



No comments:

Total Pageviews